Welcome to Coal Mountain Softball. Our goal is to provide a healthy, safe and challenging experience for all of the children participating in programs at our community park. Thank you for participating.
League Rule Changes of Note for 2019
7/8 softball will now be modified kid pitch. The kid pitcher will pitch to the batter until an outcome happens. If that outcome is a 4 ball walk the coach will enter and get 2 pitches to the batter.
7/8 softball pitching rubber will be 35’.
9/10 softball pitching rubber will be 35’.
11/12 softball pitching rubber will be 40’.
13-18 softball pitching rubber will be 43’.
2019 Softball Evaluations
Softball Evaluations: January 26th
- 5/6 no evaluations
- 7/8 1:00 pm field 2
- 9/10 2:30 pm field 2
- 11/13 if needed, TBD
- 14/16 if needed, TBD
- January 22nd – Coal Mountain Coaches Meeting @ 6:30 pm at Central Park Rec Center Banquet Room
- February 18th – Practices Begin
- March 8th – 10th – Slugfest Weekend NO PRACTICES
- March 12th – County Coaches meeting 6:30 pm Central Park Rec Center
- March 16th – Games Begin
- March 30th – April 7th – Spring Break NO GAMES
$165 for the first child $ 150 for every child after the first
Softball Commissioner: Kevia Elkins – 678-735-2040 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Softball Age Director: Jonathan Grogan – 770-380-4673 – email@example.com